UPSESSB TGT, PGT recruitment exam: Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board has released the notification for the teacher recruitment exam 2020-21. The Commission has released the PGT and TGT Recruitment Exam Notification on UPSESSB’s official website upsessb.org. In such a case, the candidates who want to apply for UP teacher recruitment, are advised to go to the official website of the board, check the details and can apply online. The last date for submission of online application form is November 30, 2020. UPSESSB will be recruiting a total of 12913 posts under Trend Graduate Teacher Teacher (TGT) and a total of 2595 posts of PGT Teacher (PGT) under this recruitment drive.
Keep these dates in mind
Starting date for online application (Part-I): October 29, 2020
Starting date for online application fee payment: October 29, 2020
Last date for online registration (Part-I): 27 November 2020
Last date for online application fee payment: 27 November 2020
Last date for submission of online application (Part II): 30 November 2020
How to apply
- For the UP TGT and PGT Teacher Recruitment, the candidates should first visit the official website – pariksha.up.nic.in.
- After this, click on the UP TGT Exam 2020 and PGT-Exam 2020 notification link available on the homepage.
- Now read the instructions carefully before filling the form. After this, click on the Apply button.
Then click on the button.
- This will open the option of “Candidate Registration” for Part 1 of submitting the form.
- Now enter your details, such as type of recruitment, name, father, husband’s name, Dom UP Domicile, category sub category, ‘DOB, gender, marital status’, email-id, eligibility details and other information.
- After this, click on the “Submit” button and save your 16-digit registration number for future reference.
- After this, pay the application fee using digital payment method.
- After this, for Part-II registration, enter your registration number, fee details.
- After this upload the signature picture.
- After this your form will be filled.
- After this, take a printout of the form and keep it.